At around 1 a.m., a home hospice worker had just pronounced her patient deceased. The patient’s husband, who had been drinking, was holding a large knife and screaming as he approached the worker. What did she do.
- AlertGPS Case Study: Burrell Behavioral Health
- OSHA Trade Release: Announcement On Civil Penalties Annual Adjustments
- OSHA Business Case Provides An Overview Of Safety And Health
- “Are Healthcare Professionals Optimistic About Workplace Violence?”, An Article By The Online Journal Of Issues In Nursing
- McKinsey & Company: A Survey Response Covering The Reasons Behind The Increasing Rate Of Nurses Leaving Direct Patient Care