The Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) has recently announced updates to the civil penalty amounts, aligning them with cost-of-living adjustments in 2022. This trade release provides comprehensive information on the increased penalties for serious and other-than-serious violations, as well as the maximum penalty. Access the latest details regarding the updated civil penalty amounts here.
- AlertGPS Case Study: Burrell Behavioral Health
- OSHA Trade Release: Announcement On Civil Penalties Annual Adjustments
- OSHA Business Case Provides An Overview Of Safety And Health
- “Are Healthcare Professionals Optimistic About Workplace Violence?”, An Article By The Online Journal Of Issues In Nursing
- McKinsey & Company: A Survey Response Covering The Reasons Behind The Increasing Rate Of Nurses Leaving Direct Patient Care