The utilities and energy industries have strong safety cultures and pride themselves on promoting and supporting safety in their organization. Yet, despite remarkable gains in workplace safety, there are still an alarming number of fatal and non-fatal injuries on the job.
- AlertGPS Case Study: Burrell Behavioral Health
- OSHA Trade Release: Announcement On Civil Penalties Annual Adjustments
- OSHA Business Case Provides An Overview Of Safety And Health
- “Are Healthcare Professionals Optimistic About Workplace Violence?”, An Article By The Online Journal Of Issues In Nursing
- McKinsey & Company: A Survey Response Covering The Reasons Behind The Increasing Rate Of Nurses Leaving Direct Patient Care